Panasonic DMP-BDT320 Review

Panasonic DMP-BDT320 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

Panasonic DMP-BDT320 Review
Buy from Amazon

Panasonic DMP-BDT320 Review

I bought this unit to replace a Panasonic BDT-310 that I was giving to my brother to upgrade his 3D qualities. The BDT-310 was a great player and when setup for 3D in the manual mode the 3D affect was spectacular. So seeing that Panasonic had a new model wth a new video chip I decided to upgrade both myself and my brother's units.
I am a former engineer and technically savvy. I read comments that people were having trouble with the new remote and problems with the wifi setup. It took about ten minutes to learn how to use the remote. I pushed the EPA button then hit start on the player and it connected perfectly. The picture is awesome and there are additional audio settings to play with. I found with my other player making adjustments to the manual 3D settings gave me a fantastic 3D picture when watching a 2D movie in the 3D mode. I am lucky that my TV allows me to adjust brightness and contrast differently for a simulated 3D, full 3D and regular TV viewing. This allows me to compensate and correct for the darker picture you get when wearing the 3 D glasses.

I wish that they had put disc eject feature on the remote, but that is a very small inconvenience to deal with to get the fantastic picture and sound this unit produces. I was watching a Tanning DVD and would have sworn it was a Blu-ray disc the picture was that good.

To sum it up, don't be swayed by some negative comments as the unit is fantastic. The people complaining probably can't work a microwave or taster over properly LOL.

Panasonic DMP-BDT320 Details

  • Slim Stylish Design
  • Smart Eco Sensor
  • Slot-in Drive

You can reading more about product here. (help your decision to bought it.)

>>Go to Site<<
----------------------------------------------------------

Panasonic DMP-BDT320 Review


CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.