Sony NSZ-GT1 Review

Sony NSZ-GT1 Wi-Fi-Enabled 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player Featuring Google TV


Sony NSZ-GT1 Review
Buy from Amazon

Sony NSZ-GT1 Review

My last Blu-ray was a two year old Samsung and for some reason it was not playing many of the newer Blu-rays. So I got a Panasonic (it was highly rated on Amazon) and it played the Blu-rays fine but there was an annoying flicker when I was streaming movies from Netflix's. At first I thought it was not that big of a deal but this was a brand new unit so I sent it back in thinking it was the unit but the new one did the same thing. My old Samsung did not have this problem so I got the newest model of the Samsung and it did the same thing as the Panasonic (flickering on streaming Netflix). By this time the flickering was driving me nuts and I even considered using my old Blu-ray player just for streaming Netflix. Then I thought I would give Sony a try and this unit did everything just like I thought it should with the Blu-ray features and streaming video (the Netflix down loads are 10 times faster on this Sony verses any of the other units I tried). I was not really up on the Google TV but it has been fun and easy to use (much like my smart phone). I have had this unit for several months and have recommended it to several my friends who were looking for a newer Blu-ray.

Sony NSZ-GT1 Details

  • Google TV brings TV and Internet together, and seamlessly searches your device, the entire web & apps
  • Blu-ray Disc playback capability, along with DVDs, CDs, and digital files via USB or network devices
  • Intel Atom Processor (1.66GHz) for world-class HD video, audio, and advanced graphics
  • Surf the web while watching TV using Dual View, stay up to date with an upgradeable OS
  • It has full HD, 24fps playback. Upconversion of lower-resolution sources and 3d compatible

You can reading more about product here. (help your decision to bought it.)

>>Go to Site<<
----------------------------------------------------------

Sony NSZ-GT1 Review


CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.